Love Fashion & Talking to People? Let's Chat!
We are always accepting applications for highly motivated, honest, reliable and customer service oriented individuals for our challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. A great sense of style with a knowledge of brands, current trends and labels a must! Along with an ability to prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, receive feedback and take action when appropriate. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycled fashion.
- Assisting customers on the sale floor and at the dressing rooms
- Assisting in keeping the store neat, including ongoing straightening of the merchandise and specific cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Actively participating in the ongoing processing of merchandise
- Answering the phone and answering questions about our concept
- Perform all point of sale related tasks, which involves but is not limited to: counting cash, making change, and operating the point of sale system.
- Creating interior and window displays and dressing mannequins.
- Assisting with store security, which involves, but is not limited to, monitoring the sales floor and dressing rooms.
Must be able to work at least 3 shifts per week and be available weekends. Speaking Polish or Spanish and/or daytime availability a plus.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, fun casual work environment, great discount, first picks, contests & staff bonuses. Buyers can move on to get management positions at the stores.